Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Very Helpful Tip for Successful Photography

Ok, so here's a very useful tip that often goes unmentioned. I recently encountered this issue, and would like to share what I have learned with all of you. It is a very useful tip, so please read and take heed. Your photos will come out much better if you do as I say.

I'm not sure where you take your pics, but I personally take mine down in my studio (it may merely be a craft room, but studio is what I choose to call it) where my DIY light box is set up right in front of the window. Situated here, I have a lamp and the natural light to work with when taking pics for listings.

As the story goes, I am down there clicking away. When I find myself having to delete every other pic because #1) the little hand symbol on my camera is red if I was not holding steady and #2) cuz I can clearly see by the snapshot on my display is blurry as hell...(NOTE* this is your biggest clue).

So I'm wondering what the hell is going on as I realize that the reason my pics are blurry is because I have to pee like it's nobodies business! No wonder I can't take a decent photograph, I'm doin' the freakin' PP Dance!! Yes, like the dance my 4 year old does when he's too busy playing to take a break and relieve his
bladder. Then I start to notice that my eyes were starting to water, giving a whole new spin to the phrase "I have to pee so bad my eyeballs are floating"!

Now I'm wondering how many pics I deleted that only appeared blurry because of the tears in my eyes.


Moral of the story (in case you haven't figured it out);
Empty your bladder if you venture away from nearby facilities to take your pictures.

Plan of Action;
See if I can sweet talk The Man into starting the plans for a potty room in the basement. I mean, we may not have the money, but at least we have the square footage to work with right??

Examples:

Empty Bladder= clear pics



















PP Dance photography no-no!
















See what I mean??!!

1 comments:

creativehaven said...

test post

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

 

©2009 creativethings | by TNB